Tuesday 3 February 2009

my profile

I'm Lindsay Lurkin and I come from Macquenoise, a small vilage in the south of Belgium. I went to a primary school in my village. Now, I'm studing at College St Joseph in Chimay. I'm in the last year. Next year, I'm planning to takea year off,I'll go to the USa for four months and after taht I'll go to the Netherlands. While being abroad, I'll learn English and Dutch and also I'll learn other cultures.
Soon after taking a year offf, Iwould like to study medecine because I like to help people.
All day long, I read . I love reading so I try to read one book avery week. I like thrillers, romantic stories and historical books. I also like to do sports.
I'm a girl who is quite shy but I 'm ambitious, I can very serious. But I also have a great sense of humour.
My proudest moment was when I was accepted by the WEP to go abroad. I've always wanted to travel around the world and help people. And my motto is if you want, you can.

2 comments:

  1. Hi my dear Lindsay!!! I'd just say that I'll miss you when you'll be to the USA!!!
    Love KIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lindsay!

    You're going to have fun improving your languages and it's really cool that you'll be immersing yourself in them. That's the best and most fun way to learn in my opinion. My French has never progressed so much in so little time. Anyways, take it easy.

    ReplyDelete